Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now that we are at it...

How can you make a gif as your ava and what's the max allowed size?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The max file size for avatars is 50kb. 100x100

They are kind of small aren't they?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble doing it (>.>) so I will fix it when I get home. Thanks Charlie-San for the help.

That makes it hard to find a good avatar doesn't it?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now that we are at it...

How can you make a gif as your ava
It's the same principle as adding the sigs, just click on the avatar link on the user cp. File size is very small just 50kb, with 100x100, like i said before.

To make a gif, you'll have to use a gif creator program to create one. A gif is just multiple images running in some sequence.

I'm having a bit of trouble doing it (>.>) so I will fix it when I get home. Thanks Charlie-San for the help.

That makes it hard to find a good avatar doesn't it?
Yes, you do have a point there, but those are the established rules.

Nothing we can do about that in the end right?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How long have you had your ava & sig combo for? :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe about a month now? (idk~)

I have tweaked this a couple times, the sig i tweaked yesterday. I think the ava was last tweaked like a few days ago as-well.

What program did you make your gif file on?
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
charley san didnt you have Id sig and ava for more than sth like 4 month now?
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
shoulndt you ask have you seen so?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
didn't he had a male weirdo avatar before having this one?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All my avatars or sigs have been Id related. The current one, I'm not exactly sure when it was made.
My guess was about a month.

But I have tweaked them recently. I would have made a new one by now but I like this current one. :p

Who doesn't like to change or edit their avatar or sig? :)
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
why are you asking me? (i always do)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
American girl with msn, heh? How comes?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
i think obviously she ran away , didnt she ?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why would she?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is the question about what? Not when or how come?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think, I you don't understand either? :XD
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
now y wouldnt he if he is the one who asked the question?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top