Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
kidding of course ;D

Is that smiley hungry?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dunno tbh. What do you think?
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
He looks hungry lol. where'd you find it?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
On some random smiley forum website lol. You should post more in the I win thread. ;) Anywayz, I'm off to watch the footie. Byez! :bye

What manga's are you currently reading btw?
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha, ok. D.gray man

you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
was the latest chapter surprising for you or did you see it coming?
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wasn't following along very well, so i wasn't paying attention to it.

what do you read?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
apart from DGM I read four other mangas, wanna guess?
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wanna tell? lol i hate guessing. i'm too lazy.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Naruto. In that order. You?
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
dgm, loveless, code geass and not much else. How many chapters is Bleach now?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
411 commin this week, wanna catch up?
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm way too far behind. which of those is the shortest?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bleach chapters are short,because they are 50% black and 30% speedlines.
It should not be too hard to catch up right?^^
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha, idk i'm on chapter 70 or something...

Did Rukia die?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah,that means that you still have a lot to catch up,but when you enter Hueco Mundo in the manga,everything will go by faaaast.

Do you like her?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Bleach 411
Naruto 501
Fairy Tail 191
Gantz 322

I think to catch up the easiest would be Gantz, even if it has more chapters than FT, however this manga is actually like a slideshow with little talk. It's very adult-ish though, not sure if a 14 years old girl would digg it. Fairy Tail is IMO one of the best shounen atm, I'd totally recommend it to you. Plus it's super interesting to follow and almost got no 'lows'. I remember I catch up with it in about 5 days cus I couldn't stop reading it. (Same with Gantz, just that it took me 2-3 days lol). Then again Bleach is my favorite manga of all the time because of the amazing designed characters and awesome turns. So are you interested in any of it now?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can't even list all the manga i'm reading right now >_>

Is FT really this good?
I'm buying the volumes,so i am just at vol.3
 

Kandascending

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
217
Reaction score
25
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've been planning to watch or read Fairy Tail for a while. I gave up on Naruto a little after they got older, and if I remember I didn't really like the art of Gantz. I started Bleach a long time ago and stopped then started again last summer. And being a 14 year old girl has nothing to do with my likes/dislikes :/ *hates when people associate that with things*

How long are fairy tail chapters?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Well Gantz' very violent, cruel and sexual. Would be a X rating in the US I guess. It's art is 'special' I know (it's not even mangaart, more like photoshopped photografies, but one get used to it).

Fairy Tail's chapters are with about 20pages, like all WSJ mangas. Yeah, it's very moving and the characters are all neat. Still have not found a character I don't like (apart from some fodder villains maybe). Why you not reading it online to catch up with the current plot, and buy the released mangas afterwards, googlez?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top