Jul 14, 2010 #1,261 Iceiphoenix Hunter x Queen英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 2,353 Reaction score 2,443 Gender Female Country and aren't i ahead of you all?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,262 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country How does it feel to come from the future? After_Image said: @M I don't know how much that is in dollars. Can you ever forgive me? Click to expand... It's about 100 of your money :P And no, I fear I can't
How does it feel to come from the future? After_Image said: @M I don't know how much that is in dollars. Can you ever forgive me? Click to expand... It's about 100 of your money :P And no, I fear I can't
Jul 14, 2010 #1,263 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,765 Reaction score 26,123 Gender Male Country How does the future look like?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,264 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country Does Venus crash into the Earth in 2012?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,265 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country Who said that?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,266 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country my sister. You haven't heard about the Mayans' prediction?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,267 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country How will you live your 1,5 remaining years?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,268 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country In school. You?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,269 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country Don't you break your habits or something.. I mean, ain't there like million things you wanna do and see before the end of your day?
Don't you break your habits or something.. I mean, ain't there like million things you wanna do and see before the end of your day?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,270 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country nah, it's just the truth. if the world ends, more than half of my life has just been school lol. Should I travel the world before we die?
nah, it's just the truth. if the world ends, more than half of my life has just been school lol. Should I travel the world before we die?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,271 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country where would you go first?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,272 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country Any suggestions?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,273 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country Spain? I really want to go there.
Jul 14, 2010 #1,274 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country ooh. me too. my parents loved it : D where else would you go?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,275 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,765 Reaction score 26,123 Gender Male Country England ?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,276 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country omg. I wanna live there but apparently it isn't all that nice. idk have you been to England?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,277 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country what's so special about England?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,278 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country Germany. M will show us around, no?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,279 Kandascending Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 217 Reaction score 25 Gender Female Country Is Germany cooler than England?
Jul 14, 2010 #1,280 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,466 Country If you contact me in advance, sure. What you wanna see/do in good old Germany?