Answer the Question with a Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

no not just bleach anything that looks nice, can you help me out?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

M are you gonna stop changing the subject anytime soon and tell us about your username??? :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

you wanna know the origin of "Evil3ye" or "M"? :blink
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

both! do you mind?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

with which one should i start? :p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

M, where is the origin?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

stupid shinobi gave me it for no reason. We were discussing Asusp's new nick, which was "Ed" or "E" at that time, because his real name is Eduardo. since he knew my name he wanted to call me "H" then, b/c my rl name starts with an H lol.. but shinobi persistently called me M and pushed it through, so that the others also started callin me like that. I had no choice but accept it so :D but now i'm quite fine with it, since it also stands for Music and Martini now :D
Didnt cha fall asleep from that story? :p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

not at all, it is an interesting story. :D
I would have never guess it... so how about Evil3ye what is the mystery to it? :blink
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

yes you must tell us about Evil3ye now! Is this one an interesting story?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I'm not sure whether its interesting or not, guess not, but you've asked, so here we go: :p
Evil3ye is a conversion of an other nick I used to use a lot few years ago. the original nick was DeathBust3r. As you can see they both got the leet 3, and death/evil are same kind of word lol. I shall explain the DB nick then. Well.. as against the most of you, who ,I assume, became manga fans because of the popular Naruto nowadays, I became a fan of this kind of stuff quite earlier because of (dont laugh :P) Sailor Moon in '96. but then years passed by and I grew out of all the anime/manga stuff and forgot about everything anyway. Few years ago I discovered randomly some SM episodes on youtube and ended up rewatchin the whole anime again :D (200epis, and 3movies). Death Busters was the villian group in the 3rd season equal to Bleach's Espada or Naruto's Akatsuki.. out of the fandom i chose these name for the youtube-channel and started making amv for every single Sailor Moon villain (48 to sum). Then someone recommended me to watch Naruto, i tried it out and become fan as well, then Bleach etc etc.. :D
Since i'm quite well-known as DeathBust3r on Youtube with a lot of subscribers I changed the nick I was going to use on discussion forums to Evil3ye. thatz all lol. My artist's nick is a mix of those two btw, which is EvilBust3r :>
boring? :tem
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I won't laugh at you M because I already laugh at my cousin for being the exact same situation....he liked Sailor Moon too....:notrust....anywho how could you assume that we all became fans due to Naruto!?!?!?!?!?! :o....Did it ever occur to you that DBZ was my first love?!?!?!?!?!?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I watched Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z as well :noworry then I dropped everything until '06 lol weird? :tem
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

WOW!!!... very interesting! hey i remember watching sailor moon back in the day.

you think of really cool names... i feel like mine is crap now :( ...

EvilBust3r FTW!!!!!! :worship2

Are you still on youtube?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I am, I also have a lot of Espada amvs uploaded, but I'm kinda too lazy to continue :D Neliel is my most popular amv, btw (72.123 views yay! :cool:). you're goin to watch it? :p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

yes i am just give me a sec..
Which one is your favorite?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I find Szayel's is the best timed one, as for the music itself I'd say Grimmjow's and Nnoitra's are the most fitting, but I love Neliel's song the most. I dislike Luppi's music, but it couldnt help cuz there are no other fitting tune for him :( shall i give you some links? :D
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

yes please.
Is it not to much to ask of you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

no, here you are .. links are in HD btw, there are also some other Bleach Amvs besides this on my channel, did ya noticed my signiture's link already? :XD
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

why are you laughing?!! :notrust

:p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

can't you see it's because you're online? :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top