Answer the Question with a Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

OMG I KNOW THAT SONG!!!! I love Korn and Disturbed :D. If you want a similar sound why dont you try out each of those bands? Korn itself sounds a lot more like that beat, very industrial sounding. Disturbed isn't industrial but they are a little easier on the ears to the average person that is not too used to metal. So will you listen to my advice?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Sure, but did ya know I've already made two vids with Korn songs (Did My Time & Twisted Transistor)? :p Forsaken was the third... so can you think of an other one? :o
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Did you know that your Twisted Transistor vid is using a remixed version and not the original? :o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Sure.. the original was too short for Nnoitra's history :lmao also the mixed was a bit speeded up, which gave it a better flow. So what about the song I asked u to find? :p
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Which song? You didn't ask me for a specific one.....what you wan't me to suggest another song thats like the Korn ones you like?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

shall I tell you about the character first, so it can help you to think of one? :D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

If you think it will help?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Well it's the final final final villian from SM, kinda Aizen, but female and covered in gold :lmao
So it must be a song with a violent sound and a cruel lyrics.. will it be hard to find?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

So do you want it to have that Industrial Metal sound that Korn has, cause a bunch of Static-X songs are MUCH heavier and still incorporate that beat?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

mmh... dunno.. I like Korn, but if you can think of a better one, I dont mind as well.. so whatz your suggestion?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Well Static-X like Korn is an Idustrial Metal band, this refers to Metal music along with techno influences so like all the electronic noises you hear in twisted transitor, etc. Rammstein also fits into this area. Static-X however is much heavier than Korn IMO so you could really get a heavy dark feel out of it ;) So what do you think of that? If that is what your looking for then do you want me to find some Static-X songs for you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

yes plz :p how long will it takes you? :D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

hmmm.....well at the same time I want you to have something that goes to the footage you are using for the AMV......can you give me a link to what you are using for the video so I can get a feel for what your looking for so I can get you the most compatible song? (P.S. I'm napping now so I will watch it later but if you could just give me a link to something so I could watch and get an idea at some point :D)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

hmm? well the previous one was as long as the Forsaken song.. about 3:45.. but dont bother about the length, I have to cut the scenes anyway again, and time it with the music.. as long as it's in between 3:30 and 4:00 it's all ok so :noworry it's no longer on yt so i cant link you to it, but it was a great one :p if possible i'd keep the first song, but shitty yt, ya know..?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I just woke up from my nap and my brain can't comprehend what you just said in the last part of that last post......is it ok if I come bak in a few minutes to try again? :darn
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

mmhh I guess I will end up without any song again, iz that so? :p
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

K I reread what you wrote :D. I'm listening to Static-X now trying to get a feel for something :XD. Plus I'm wearing my band shirt for them too today all in an attempt to be extra inspired for this task :XD. Is it ok if I give you suggestions after my class?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

im not in rush to do it anyway.. and yet i wonder, when does your class ends?
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I am out now and have two good options for you. One is more Industrial than the other but it gives you a wider spectrum to work with: 1) The Trance Is The Motion: this is more industrial than flat out metal but has a lot of dissonance at times with a build up and can be a pretty dark sounding song 2) Push It - This one is once again Industrial with a hard Metal beat to it as well, its more of a heavy song than a dark one but its the other end of the spectrum so you have an idea what your getting with Static-X......Do you want links to the songs or can you think you could find them yourself?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

mmh.. it's hard to find the original version because its either live or a cover on YT. would you mind give me the links?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top