Answer the Question with a Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Are you talking about American Dad?? lol that show is good to I like Roger..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

omg omg omg!! I mixed em up :nuts How about Drawn Together? :p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I have seen a few episodes of Drawn Together and they were really funny. The gay one makes me laugh. I watch south park and I love butters!!! You watch South Park?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Who doesn't watch South Park? :lmao
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Butters is also my favorite :lmao who do you like the most Hulk? :p
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Cartman is a douche but his comedy makes up for it :lmao.....right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

yeah Cartman is my second favorite :D has anyone seen the episode when those two fled from a classtrip? :D
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Where they have to hold hands?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

YES!!! :nuts wasnt it a cute scene? :amuse
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Have you seen the imagination episode? That one is a win!!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

I think I have, but one of the best episodes is the World of Warcraft, isnt it? :D

:rofl
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Lol that one was funny :XD ... then he shits all over her. :lmao I have never played world of Warcraft... Have you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

No I havent played it either :lmao .. I actually dont play computer games at all, how about you?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Nope never really interest me... What kind of video games do you play if you play any?... I like SSB brawl!! I am champion(with Kirby)!!! I also like Call of Duty even though I'm not that great at it... I will put up a good fight though.. :box
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

what if I told you that I don't play video games lolz?!! :D
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Because you don't want to? Have you played any that you liked?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

It's coz I always lose lolz!! :D that isn't good now, is it?! :s
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Lol I understand I feel like that some times...What do you like doing for fun?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

Doesn't shinobi like squeezing Ed and purring for fun? :XD
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Answer the Question with a Question! (v2) - Part 2

lol how do you know this arrogance?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top