- Joined
- Jul 22, 2010
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 17
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Is there any?Kishi is making all sorts of cool looking sharingan techniques and upgrades,so that they can pull out all sorts of stuff from their sharingan asses...like being able to:
1-see the flow of the chakra(not as precise as byakugan,but still)
2-can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy.(I'm not sure if they can memorize someone else genjutsu,but I think they can)
3-hypnosis.With a single eye contact.
And these,abilities are just for normal sharingan users.
I don't need to explain what mangekyo sharingan can do.Not to say,that Madara is planing to use this "Moon's eye plan"(COME ON!).
On the other side byakugan users are stuck with "gentle fist" fighting style,being able to see through solid objects and of course,lets not forget their primary job in the manga now,the frickin' "WATCHTOWER" ABILITY.
I'm frustrated because I used to be a byakugan fan,but they just dont evolve.
BTW sorry for my english(its not perfect I know) and I don't consider myself as a new member although its my first post,because I'm constantly reading the topics of this forum.(just saying).
1-see the flow of the chakra(not as precise as byakugan,but still)
2-can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy.(I'm not sure if they can memorize someone else genjutsu,but I think they can)
3-hypnosis.With a single eye contact.
And these,abilities are just for normal sharingan users.
I don't need to explain what mangekyo sharingan can do.Not to say,that Madara is planing to use this "Moon's eye plan"(COME ON!).
On the other side byakugan users are stuck with "gentle fist" fighting style,being able to see through solid objects and of course,lets not forget their primary job in the manga now,the frickin' "WATCHTOWER" ABILITY.
I'm frustrated because I used to be a byakugan fan,but they just dont evolve.
BTW sorry for my english(its not perfect I know) and I don't consider myself as a new member although its my first post,because I'm constantly reading the topics of this forum.(just saying).