Shounen - Aphorism by Kujo Karuna | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Aphorism by Kujo Karuna

Akiyama

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Aphorism by Kujo Karuna

Genre: Fantasy, Horror, School Life, Supernatural
Serialized: Gangan Online
Summary and Preview:
Naraka High School, is a seemingly normal school. However, unknown to the public is the cruel truth of what really goes on in the school's halls. Rather than studying, students are forced to struggle for their very survival. And the strong bonds of friendship may be the only difference between life and death.
Find scans over at Shinnen

Last edited by a moderator:

bellcrossage

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is this manga similar to High School of the Dead? If so, then that's awesome.

[mod=Akiyama]no need to quote me ^_~[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Uruner

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
No.... it's quite different... the only common places are that there are a lot of people dying... and main characters are highschoolers... except that... there is a looooot less fanservice (no panty shots and huge boobs) =^^= and a loooot more magic involwed.... manga i would rather compare it to.... is kekkaishi... =^^= voilent Kekkaishi with people trapped on schoolground and getting killed in the process of fighting...

Trough i really like this manga... It's quite unike in a way that it cobines Kekkaishi with bloodbath :P

fizban

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Giving this thread a bump since I've started reading the series. I'm kind of intrigued by survival stories, and since I've only read a handful of chapters I was curious to see how far along the series is. Is it still running?

PaperMaster-Yosh

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seven chapters. Chapter seven was scanlated a day ago, according to mangaupdates.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Giving this thread a bump since I've started reading the series. I'm kind of intrigued by survival stories, and since I've only read a handful of chapters I was curious to see how far along the series is. Is it still running?
As I know, it's still running and around 20 chapters so far but only scanlated till chapter 7, as Yosh already said. I've started reading the first few chapters and it looks interesting!

halfcrzy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think it's up to ch 28. You can find a link to some Chinese raw site at mangafox. It gets pretty cool later

Galactic Tomahawk

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just read through the translated chapters. I didn't know anything about it going in and honestly wasn't expecting all that much, but I actually ended up really enjoying it.

I'm surprised it took this long for anyone to pick it up.