Shounen Arago by Arai Takahiro

~†Ale†~

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: [NEW] Arago by Arai Takahiro

I agree with you all.
This series looks very promising! I can't wait to know how it continues!

Chapter 2 was very nice. We discovered the devastating Arago's power.


Someone knows if Arago will be present in the seventh issue of Shonen Sunday?
I saw all the RAW except the Arago's. XD
 
Last edited:

CannedJam

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
241
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: [NEW] Arago by Arai Takahiro

I love it! Loved it since the RAW for chapter 1 came out. Chapter 2 actually sets things up more than chapter 1. It fills the holes that chapter 1 opening, but opens up a few of its own. Now I'm really liking this series.
 

Nicasso

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: [NEW] Arago by Arai Takahiro

Chapter 3 is up. Grab it while it's hot. :amuse
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: [NEW] Arago by Arai Takahiro

Totally saw the ending to chapter 3 coming. Still nice chapter. I'm sensing, farther down the line in this series, a relationship developing between Arago and Rio. Could happen at the end of this arc if Arago manages to save her from that ghost bus.
 

~†Ale†~

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nice chapter. Well, I can't say more, since it's just at the third chapter. XD
Anyawy, I like the turn that the story is taking^^
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
For a second I was scared that all this would have been easily solved. The relationship Rio and Arago wouldn't have deserved something easy like that. Luckily, this ghost isn't defeated yet and I definitely look forward to his reasons for haunting people
 

tenebrae

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
12
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
great chapter. I like where this manga is going so far, and for just four chapters really has me waiting for the next chapter eagerly...
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Arago is gonna have to hurry in order for him to save Rio or else that ghost will drag her to hell. I too wanna know why he is haunting people like he has been and for so long.
 

~†Ale†~

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Great chapter and great Manga! lol
The history between Arago and Rio is going to become very interesting^^
I await chapter five^^
 

Katsuri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
This one began with what seemed to me as a one shot-ish chapter. But the following chapters proved to be interesting. This manga's going to be something big.
 

~†Ale†~

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nice chapter, but...I'm puzzled.
Why is Ewan there?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
i don't think it's the actual Ewan. More like a spirit who can shape shift into someone who is dead. I do find it mysterious that the mangaka decided to only show his left arm. Since his right arm was transplanted to Arago.
 

~†Ale†~

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
i don't think it's the actual Ewan. More like a spirit who can shape shift into someone who is dead. I do find it mysterious that the mangaka decided to only show his left arm. Since his right arm was transplanted to Arago.
You're right!
I didn't noticed it.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hmm.... at first I didn't really like this manga but, it's slowly getting better.... can't wait for the next chapter.
 

Chacall

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm still in Chapter 5, but also found it strange the appearance of Ewan. Until I got to thinking: "Ewan, now that is dead, has become one of the spirits that will appear in the same way as the others that have appeared so far?"

Ah, yes. Thanks to ~†Ale†~ for bringing us this manga. I follow it and translate it to Brazil. =D
 

revennge

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
163
Reaction score
80
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Nice pace and plot. Just read Chapter 7. I just can't wait next week :))
 

~†Ale†~

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Ah, yes. Thanks to ~†Ale†~ for bringing us this manga. I follow it and translate it to Brazil. =D
Your welcome^^
When I saw this Manga, I immediately thought that it would do success. ;)

Anyway, I read chapter 7 (Thanks to Simple Scans) and the history looks very good! I immediately undestood that Ewan wasn't the true Ewan. lol. I can't wait for the next chapter!
 
Top