- Joined
- Jun 23, 2020
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 29
- Country
-
.
Last edited:
When did Biske say that Gon is more talented than Killua?Gon is even more talented/gifted than Killua (as said by Biscuit)
No it's not easy. I think Togashi would have made it less obscure if he wanted to convey that Gon is more talented than Killua. All we know for sure is that they are both extremely talented.It is easy to understand that in her mind of a treasure hunter: Gon > Killua as Diamond > Sapphire.
I’m not sure what they’re referring to early on, but many focus on this comment later:I don't remember Leorio's talent being highlighted more than Kurapika.
I think the opposite. Yes, Leorio lacked training because his priority is being a doctor (so using Nen for Medicine) but from the beginning, Leorio was the one with the most difficulties (hunter exam, learning Nen etc..) in relation to Nen, instead, Kurapika was shown better than him in almost everything regarding battles, fights, and abilities.
When they were training to open the Testing Gates Leorio is the only of the trio who managed to open the second door. In the tournament of the Hunter Exam too it was said that the pros considered him strong enough to defeat Bodoro by himself.It’s close, but yeah, I’ve always seen Gon having the most potential of the main four.
I’m not sure what they’re referring to early on, but many focus on this comment later:
![]()
Though he would still be last among the main four for me.
Ah, yeah.When they were training to open the Testing Gates Leorio is the only of the trio who managed to open the second door. In the tournament of the Hunter Exam too it was said that the pros considered him strong enough to defeat Bodoro by himself.
I don't remember people highlighting Kurapika's talent in general. It's mostly his cunning and resolve which are highlighted and when they learn about it, how powerful Emperor Time is.
Do you mean in terms of the Dark Continent or just the series in general? If the latter, then Gon is more likely to return given the Gyro connection.while it is possible for Killua to return, Gon is done.