Seinen Ares by Ryu Geum Chel

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: [FEATURED] [Sonyeon] Ares by Ryu Geum Chel

I don't know, Michael behaviour was rather selfish. OK he didn't betrayed his friends but he was a mass murderer nonetheless. Plus I'm not sure what he offered to Ares was what he wanted. Ares loves to fight and not waiting safely next to his lover. Even coward Bohu wanted to experiment the battles so that he could paint them.
 

murtas

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Holy cow! Have been reading this fantastic manhwa the past months and what a fantastic ride. I'm really sad that it finished, but atleast i didn't marathon it and took a while to read it.

It deserves a bump to top and remind people, this is definetely a masterpiece. Read it. Goes straight into my top10 manga. (and being the second manhwa at it)
 
Top