Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

Laurello

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

is there any freestyle signature contest ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Usually that theme is used once per year. It hasn't been used this year yet, if I'm not mistaken.
 

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Where's the voting poll for the photography contest?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

@ lala :poke
 

takneeque

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

i can't see ancy's pic?any way around it?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

i can't see ancy's pic?any way around it?
I assume you mean in the voting poll thread? If so, its visible to me.
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

In my ipod and my computer all the pictures are loading fine too... weird... maybe something happened while the browser was loading the page...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

@ Takn - you can also try the submissions thread and see if the pictures load for you there.
 

takneeque

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

that's the issue.i couldn't see it in submission thread also.was waiting to see if it worked in polling thread.it didn't.this generally happens when the picture hosting sites are banned on my network(behind a firewall).not sure what the issue is now.i was wondering if there is some other way i could see the pic(maybe where it's uploaded on the site....) otherwise i shall try to find a tweak.
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

that's the issue.i couldn't see it in submission thread also.was waiting to see if it worked in polling thread.it didn't.this generally happens when the picture hosting sites are banned on my network(behind a firewall).not sure what the issue is now.i was wondering if there is some other way i could see the pic(maybe where it's uploaded on the site....) otherwise i shall try to find a tweak.
Oh, I see now...
So, I updated the image link in the voting thread, check if the image is visible for you now :)
 

takneeque

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Oh, I see now...
So, I updated the image link in the voting thread, check if the image is visible for you now :)
this link works.thank you. :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

What the actual f...

Charlie's submissions is ... :oh

:lmao

I wonder how many votes will get....perhaps when I get home I'll look up the mechs I drew when I was young :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

lol - As I mentioned the concept was better than the drawing. This is what I drew, here.
I wanted to draw the android bot with an mh twist of sorts by adding Tay into it.
However - my artistness isn't really what its used to be.... Sorry by the poor artwork. ^^';


:paperbag
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

I can't draw to begin with... but even I can tell drawing/designing mecha is no easy task... So many things to think about!
Even if you can nail the shape perspectives and all that, you'll still be like... what kinda joint do I want between the upper limb and the lower limb etc etc...
I'm appreciating mechas more than ever...... Having said all that, I think I'll just stick with my lecture doodles.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

^ Doodle your way into a submission. It's getting lonely being the only one who has posted. :D

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Despite being at 80% completion, whatever that means, I don't think Char Aznable would mind piloting this one... at least it has legs, though decorative.
:rofl @ the Char - part. I think Char could pilot mine too :heh. Nice drawing / entry and good luck <3~.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Charlie can pilot anything. Don't underestimate Charlie :arf

Good luck :P
 
Top