Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread
i amjiraiya's FAUST's Nagato...the inspiration to his story

i am


Bish plz -i amjiraiya'sFAUST's Nagato...the inspiration to his story
![]()


Shame he didn't know you were a vampire slayer.FAUSTY WROTE A STORY ABOUT ME!!![]()


So I have two parts already but it's still the beginning LOLBish plz -
when Charlie decided to be creative all these other better creative people started to post
(my luck with these things are so bad).
Still waiting for riki's (anticipation) and possibly Leo and specturm ofc.

Sorry, Niichan. I'll be updating the list of winners this weekend and delivering the badges right after. Couldn't do it before due to some exams I had this weekStill waiting for a confirmation if I get a badge or not
Prolly won't participate this time, not sure if I could come up with a good story![]()
?Other definitions place the maximum word count of the short story at anywhere from 1,000 to 9,000 words. In contemporary usage, the term short story most often refers to a work of fiction no longer than 20,000 words and no shorter than 1,000, or 5 to 20 pages.


