Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
A duel between riki-san and Orgz :zomg Orgz Jr so cute :wtf

Sleeping (photography). Not sure how I came up with this idea, but like.. it could be everything. An animal that sleeps or your pet, your friend(s), yourself perhaps? I mean, it is kinda funny yet cute and trollish, I guess. XD
It's chosen. Congrats




 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Yay, we have submissions!

(It's still been snowing outside the last few weeks of, uh... summer)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So many sleeping animal entries :zomg Erin's baby is being surrounded by cute animals :zomg he will be the next king of jungle xD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
A duel between riki-san and Orgz :zomg Orgz Jr so cute :wtf


It's chosen. Congrats






Somehow I never got a notification about this ...





Now what I wanted to say again... oh yeah.

Look at all the entries of those pets and two human beings, and even a headless doll, sleeping so peacefully without even knowing they are being watched and photos are being made.



 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


Somehow I never got a notification about this ...





Now what I wanted to say again... oh yeah.

Look at all the entries of those pets and two human beings, and even a headless doll, sleeping so peacefully without even knowing they are being watched and photos are being made.



LOL

Now I really want to do this (please pay attention to 2:43 - 2:57) to you, Maga <3

Now, submit your photo

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Crescent Jinx is this your first time? Congrats on your debut! :zomg
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
LOL

Now I really want to do this (please pay attention to 2:43 - 2:57) to you, Maga <3

Now, submit your photo

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Crescent Jinx is this your first time? Congrats on your debut! :zomg
Yes, it is my first time. :blai First media and first submission. All around time to debut I guess. And @Battou was the one who told me to enter. Everyone’s animals are so cute. :luv Not sure if I did the upload right :?bunny but it seems ok.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Yes, it is my first time. :blai First media and first submission. All around time to debut I guess. And @Battou was the one who told me to enter. Everyone’s animals are so cute. :luv Not sure if I did the upload right :?bunny but it seems ok.
You uploaded it just fine :-) And yay! Your dog is so cute.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Everyone’s animals are so cute. :luv
I agree Crescent! I think my favorite animal of the entries is the one @Erinyes have posted. What a very interesting cute kitten she has there, it has an interesting form that I haven't seen before in a cat. Truly splendid to see.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I agree Crescent! I think my favorite animal of the entries is the one @Erinyes have posted. What a very interesting cute kitten she has there, it has an interesting form that I haven't seen before in a cat. Truly splendid to see.
Yes, Erin’s cute picture steals the show. :XD Was thinking it more of a sweet hushpuppy with an innocence not seen in many animals. :p
 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
So many cats!

Means I should vote for the dog, right? :p
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Raven entry is truly sth


@Seraph, could been cool if you entered with your dog pic that you send me, it's was so cute that it could have stole the show probably....
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Congratulations to @Organizized for winning Autumn Video contest! That was such adorable video. Orgz Jr :3

This automatically, since there are only two contestants, makes @riki snatch the 2nd place! Once again, congrats! :D
 
Top