Info Art Tutorials & Resources Library

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

Welcome to Manga Helpers Art Tutorials & Resources Library. Here you'll find the list of links to art related guides and materials provided by our members. This catalog will be updated from time to time, and anyone is free to suggest new sources to it. Feel free to also use this space to point out the necessity of new tutorials/resources.

Graphic Resources

Signatures and Banners

Effects
  • To be added

Drawing

Digital Coloring
  • To be added
 
Last edited:

sacasajr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Country
Honduras
How I Colorize My Manga Panels in Minutes

I wanted to share a technique I've been using to color my manga panels much faster. Coloring can be a very time-consuming process, and I'm always looking for ways to speed up my workflow without sacrificing quality.

I've been using an AI-powered tool called the Modern Manga Colorizer, and it's been a total game-changer for me. You can upload your black and white panels, and it will automatically color them in a variety of styles. It's not perfect, but it gives me a great starting point that I can then touch up in Photoshop.

I thought it might be useful for some of you who are also looking for ways to work more efficiently. Have any of you tried using AI tools in your workflow? I'd be curious to hear your thoughts.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,540
Reaction score
3,703
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Welcome to Manga Helpers Art Tutorials & Resources Library. Here you'll find the list of links to art related guides and materials provided by our members. This catalog will be updated from time to time, and anyone is free to suggest new sources to it. Feel free to also use this space to point out the necessity of new tutorials/resources.

Graphic Resources


Signatures and Banners


Effects
  • To be added


Drawing


Digital Coloring
  • To be added
Some links are broken :(
 
Top