Discussion Arthur & Cath

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
Water Tribe
What are your thoughts on Cath? It's probably the most mysterious character so far. I have a weird theory here about Cath and Arthur being the SD and her future host respectively.
It would make sense given how Cath and Merlin are trying to protect Arthur. They are like fanatics when it comes to Arthur's safety it feels weird. There must be something more.
What do we know about Cath? It appeared on Arthur's head after his training in Istaar and won't let go of him since then. The samurai guy said Arthur can't die as long as Cath is with him and for some reason he looks like a reliable source to me. Also something strange I noticed is that Cath's spirit stat is the highest of all characters in NNT. The way it's attached to Arthur just doesn't seem right. It's almost creepy.
Cath is also very similar to Hawk but kinda opposite. He/she might be originating from the goddess realm as it appeared after the training in Istaar which is a druid village.
It somehow connected Merlin when Arthur was about to die which might have something to do with Merlin having the SD's blessing. Or Cath could be one of Merlin's spells which makes my whole theory pointless.

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
Water Tribe
Another thing I found, according to Wikipedia:

"Cath Palug was a monstrous cat in Welsh legend, given birth in Gwynedd by the Henwen the pig of Cornwall; the cat was later to haunt the Isle of Anglesey, and said to have killed 180 warriors when Sir Kay went to hunt it on the island. "

This pig's name translates to "Old White" which is a reference to the MOC.
Finally it was hunted by Sir Kay which is the name of Arthur's adoptive brother.

So many references here...

Aetherventus258

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Fire Nation
for a long time it was thought that cath was from heaven or something like that but the truth is that is purgatory like hawk, about whether it has a relationship with the SD this to see but as things go I doubt very much that happens as nakaba is fanboy of the clan demon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)