artist looking for writer

yeconiel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Hello. Im looking for a story writer. I love to draw,but for now im not thinking to go serious with it,for now at least. And i wanna make a collaboration with a writer. I'd love to do collaboration!
prefered genre : drama,comedy,romance,School life,action also tragedy
Thanks! :)
Some of my illustrations: www.owenyeconiel.deviantart.com
 

hunterzero785

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
American Samoa
Hi! I'd like to do a collaboration with you if you want :)
 

yeconiel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
sure!!!! im looking forward for this collabs! :D
 

bankai900

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If you're willing to give me a shot I'm working on a story that incorporates all you're avenues of genre. So far I just have the outline but its pretty big for one. I've not started chapters yet, but I get there eventually. I'd love for a chance to see it come to life on paper. I'm an average artist at best, but when it comes to drawing my own it just doesn't turn out quite right.
 

BlueWolfCreator

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If yourstill looking im working on a light novel with most of those genres
 
Top