Help Wanted Artist Needed A.S.A.P

Animekid123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello I'm Animekid123 and i'm looking for an Artist Who Can draw Well Doesnt have to be Extremely Pro Just well ^^ and is Reliable and a Hard Working partner ^^ I am the Creator of a Shounen Manga Called Inverse that was Quite a Hit on Forum.Onemanga.Com i had a total of over 30,000 views ^^ with all 4 threads and i only had Scripts lol I had to compete with Actual Drawing and Pictures But i'd say i did alright ^^ also this is more of a hobby than a job lol but if we end up actually making it somewhere the artist will most definetly have rights to the manga so we will go the distance together anyway I'm looking for Someone to help me with my New Manga its Called


Manga- Liberi ex Ascella
Genre- Action, Adventure, Shounen, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Fantasy, Ecchi, Comedy, School Life,

Yea i know lots of Categories anyway Please Contact me and E-mail me your work @ [email protected] or just post it here ^^ if you are Interested and i'll let you know any further Details Thanks for Your Time
 

Animekid123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol this is More of a hobby than a job :) sorry :( if your still interested let me know :)

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Still Looking if anyone is interested :)
 

bellyjelly4

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 10, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
im interested forget what that other guy said about pay ....please contact me if your interested
 

good0bye

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If the offer is still open, I'll be glad to help. I'm new as well to the manga arts, but if you like I can send some of my drawings to you and you can tell me if you would like my drawing for the manga.
 
Top