AshCandyPop's thread

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Charlie: rofl. My mind's Ikkaku is much more handsome and manly than that but I really wish he doesn't dance like that.
I get what you mean - but that lucky dance is kinda freakin awesomess (manga / anime)
Hmmm - so some tough questions

1) On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst in this case, how would you rate your cooking abilites.

2) Can make some kimchi~~~~~~:D
 

AshCandyPop

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Lol on that note, I can't recall mentionong me making kimchi. I do cook though but scale is only 4. I'm not confident with my cooking skills. I only cook when I need to or if there's a favor I have to ask from the person I am cooking for. :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol on that note, I can't recall mentionong me making kimchi. I do cook though but scale is only 4. I'm not confident with my cooking skills. I only cook when I need to or if there's a favor I have to ask from the person I am cooking for. :D
I guess thats not bad comparing to someone who gets take outs or fast foods most of the time :p
But cooking is very important to your future! Make sure you practice and or get better - :D :D :D
 

AshCandyPop

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oooh believe me. I hear you. Cooking is important for my survival. If don't become a good cook I can't get favors from my brother hahaha.
 

AshCandyPop

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Lol okay you guys included.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not easily satisfied - neither is Tom!
 

AshCandyPop

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Let him chew your finger then :p
 

AshCandyPop

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh no no no. Yours! Tom loves li'l Chawlie's tiny fingers.
 

AshCandyPop

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Li'l Tom gits no gal 'til his big e'nuf ta carry food from his pocket ta anotha's baby's stomach. So he bet'r be satisfied by young Chawlie's fingers fo' ta mean time!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Don't worry Tom is big enough - I have seen his evidence!! :hurr

---------- Post added October 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was October 13, 2013 at 07:27 AM ----------

Ash -

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top