Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Heeroaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
141
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dammit still no translations yet
 

Meira

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
31
Country
Water Tribe
Thanks for that :) any predictions?
Oh dear, this chapter was painfull. Though as mentioned before, I still feel as if the last chapters were somewhat
rushed and dunno.. I was less sad than I expected to be? Still a great manga imo. I even bought some of the volumes.

For the remaining chapters; the graduation obviously. I'm really hoping one chapter will show them as grown ups / Nagisa
teaching the new class E would be nice. Though the chance is really small, I wouldn't even be surprised if Korosensei somehow returns (or perhaps a shot of him watching over his students with Aguri). Also, Karasuma x Irina wedding or something hoho.

Any other thoughts?
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
And it's done :(

Like you, I also feel that these last chapters have been kinda rushed... I suppose it's probably because the author/editors decided that it would be really nice if the manga ended in the same week as the Japanese schoolyear instead of, say... a month later, for instance. It's still pretty good, though, and I think it's pretty fitting. For a while there, it seemed this story might not have the assasination, but I'm glad they decided on it
 

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's good that the story isn't being dragged out. Still, I found the final fight a tad anti-climatic. I'm expecting a timeskip epilogue to appear within the next 3 chapters, probably showcasing Class-E as adults in their chosen vocations. Now all that remains to be seen is whether Koro-sensei is killed off for real or not.
 

Heeroaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
141
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's good that the story isn't being dragged out. Still, I found the final fight a tad anti-climatic. I'm expecting a timeskip epilogue to appear within the next 3 chapters, probably showcasing Class-E as adults in their chosen vocations. Now all that remains to be seen is whether Koro-sensei is killed off for real or not.
Koro-sensei's always been impossible to kill even as a human, Sadly I think he wanted to die so he could be with woman he truely loved. Hopefully we see koro's human ghost and aguri's ghost kiss at forever flat and nagisa's wedding.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
178 in English
http://readms.com/r/assassination_classroom/178/3279/1
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Sadly whenever I try to read it the whole thing turns into one piece,
RAWS/translated are here
http://mangaonepiece.info/manga/assassination-classroom/179
Problem is fixed now, though it did took sometime, seems like someone on mangahen might´ve tried to rush the trans and some sort of error, or mistake was done when translatting the raws. Other manga was also rushed in the trans akatsuki no yona for instance was rushed and it only got 4 pages translated, I wonder if all this, somehow has to do with the whole new vs piracy the japan government is trying so hard to accomplish, the original manga website, already suffered mutiple name changes and transformations, also long running manga like Bleach and One piece had very old previous chaps removed from there as well, I wonder whats up, eitherway the website isnt full of spammed adds when I open it on cell phone and computer (some other websites tend, to put quite the trouble on one of these mentioned) and tends to get trans, spoiler pics (they started doing that for a while recently) and raws quite early too (when it comes to the raws (and scans) it isnt faster getting them than baidu, or other korean, and other foreigner, info delivers on the raws and the scans).

Well, I hope the website doesnt get taken down, this is starting to worry me:gwah.
Cant believe the mad scientist survives all this and 2nd god gets killed, that really upsets me, on the other hand it´s good to see the poor villain, losing everything he tried to built up and being left with only outside help for life to survive daily and have only his intellect left
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
So is this series over for real, by that I mean are all the chapters out?
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
So is this series over for real, by that I mean are all the chapters out?
1 chapter is left, the final one which comes out next week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hll

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
seems like last chap will be heavily Nagisa centered.
 

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I am pleased that Koro-sensei was killed off for real instead of being brought miraculously back from the dead. That, and I liked the final scene with Nagisa. Very nice.
 

Mighty Action X

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
1,253
Reaction score
702
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
To have an Assassin for a teacher, Nagisa's class surely is unlucky.
 

yass21

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
390
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
France
Man .. I didn't see it coming
What the hell is wrong with the Mom trying to wipe Koro-Sensei outta this world
 
Top