- Joined
- Mar 20, 2009
- Messages
- 140
- Reaction score
- 12
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
As many of us would least expect. Come 1800hrs GMT 12 August tonight in East Asia, people from that region will view the most spectacular view of the night sky.
I don't know if I could get to experience this wonder of nature from where I come from. ._. The lights from the buildings are really going to block them off.
Anyway for those who have been eager to catch it! Get your telescope and get ready to rumble!
I don't know if I could get to experience this wonder of nature from where I come from. ._. The lights from the buildings are really going to block them off.
Anyway for those who have been eager to catch it! Get your telescope and get ready to rumble!

