Re: PACHANGA
I like how you left that Y there.
I like how you left that Y there.


xD It should be obvious by now.

If it's from the last 3 years, then no. xD
Btw adi, have you watched Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge?
Its a mixture of Mirai Nikki with a haircut animeIf it's from the last 3 years, then no. xD


Well at least he played for a few hours and didn't outright cancel. Glad you enjoyed it. Who did youu go with?Yes, and I did, yesterday, at Bon Jovi's concert in Sofia, first Bulgarian concert. And they started there European part of the tour here. And Jon Bon Jovi said he's calling the stage after the city. But the concert went on for 2 hours and ended 1 hour early, was supposed to be 3 hours. He said he caught an allergie. I think he got this spring allergie almost everyone here has. xD
Yeah, I'm glad he played more than half the show even though he wasn't feeling well. And he was actually pushing his limit a bit.Well at least he played for a few hours and didn't outright cancel. Glad you enjoyed it. Who did youu go with?

Are they stands? Cause you sit on them. xDStands?
Cool cool. Which song did you like the most? If you can choose....
LOCCOOOO!!![]()


Does it hug a teddy too?Adi, the cat on your sig look exactly like mine![]()

Ops, I meant avatar ... xDDoes it hug a teddy too?![]()


