At a Place Called Ibisa

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
New thread! \o/

Spam all you like! :allthe
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revived \o/

Welcome Adi ~~~ Missed ya much ~ <3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Revived \o/

Sorry Adi, it's my fault. I was clicking some buttons and went "ohh I wonder what this one does" and boom there went the threads :crying
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Revived \o/

What evidence? Where you killing again? :gwah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revived \o/

Sorry Adi, it's my fault. I was clicking some buttons and went "ohh I wonder what this one does" and boom there went the threads :crying
:comfort

Le me remembers le tme when le broke irc and crashed le mh ~~~

le sighs ~~~
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Revived \o/

:comfort

Le me remembers le tme when le broke irc and crashed le mh ~~~

le sighs ~~~

Ah... I remember that .-.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Revived \o/

Adi ~~~ morning :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Mornen, Charlie! :arf

Did you have a good rest?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Awwwn! :hug You should sleep a lot if you have the chance to.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Sorry Adi, it's my fault. I was clicking some buttons and went "ohh I wonder what this one does" and boom there went the threads :crying
So it was YOU!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Such kawaii neko-chan.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

Awwnnn, Nii-chan, I bet that's exactly how you smile. :XD

Missed you! :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Revived \o/

I'm doing great, I had a two-week vacation from work and I forgot that I was off yesterday too. So now I'm back to work. It's been so long. xD

I had a great vacation. :derp
 
Top