At a Place Called Ibisa

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Just ...


:rofl
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just ...

Whizz my Nizzz

Somehow I ended up with the friend zone gifs and came to this one.
I laughed a bit - will share this wid ya.



What this guys should have said was - run bizzzch I wan get n yo pants. :lmao

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

:wtf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

Whizz my Nizzz

Somehow I ended up with the friend zone gifs and came to this one.
I laughed a bit - will share this wid ya.



What this guys should have said was - run bizzzch I wan get n yo pants. :lmao

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------



:wtf
Hey, Charls, how's your sense of orientation?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just ...

You mean time wise?
If so - it takes a couple days to adjust to different time zones.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

You mean time wise?
If so - it takes a couple days to adjust to different time zones.
Um, no (didn't even know it could be used that way.)
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Just ...

You mean time wise?
If so - it takes a couple days to adjust to different time zones.
Oh you traveled? where are u now?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just ...

Um, no (didn't even know it could be used that way.)
:XD

So you meant the other way after all. I wondered if thats what you were asking.
Well, my sense of orientation sexuality wise has always been 'straight'.

Oh you traveled? where are u now?
Can't you see that I'm on Wake Island?
Nah - I'm in Philly still at the moment. Though the current job takes me out to NJ and the counties / neighboring areas at times.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

:XD

So you meant the other way after all. I wondered if thats what you were asking.
Well, my sense of orientation sexuality wise has always been 'straight'.



Can't you see that I'm on Wake Island?
Nah - I'm in Philly still at the moment. Though the current job takes me out to NJ and the counties / neighboring areas at times.
:oh no I didn't mean it that way either... I was asking if you get lost how fast are you able to find you way, or when you don't know where you are at 1-st, how long it takes you to 'link' it in your mind...
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just ...

I see - depends my memory is kind of not the best for this.
But If I'm lost I can find my way without much of a problem.
Asking for directions and such, I don't really hesitate too long if I'm really clueless and lost somewhere.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

One is not truly lost if he can ask someone...

I asked in the sense how good are you at reading the atmosphere and stuff, but nvm ^^ going to bed too ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just ...

:oh no I didn't mean it that way too... I was asking if ou get lost how fast are you able to find you way, or when you don't know where you are at 1-st, how long it takes you to 'link' it in your mind...
:cookiestare
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Just ...

wasn't I speaking with Charlie up to a second ago :huh:

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

:oooh

its cookie baking time
:cookiehand Night
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: It's a Wonderful, Wonderful Life. No Need to Lie

The Bulgarian Alphabet looks cool!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: It's a Wonderful, Wonderful Life. No Need to Lie

Death
 
Top