At a Place Called Ibisa

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: PACHANGA

Never mind...i get it :dumpster
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

I see - hope your plan works though :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

Yeah, I'm confused too. Was just saying congratz and everything got weird :notsure
Yeah, same thing got for me, everything just got weird.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

Well, whatever. Congratz, hope everything is well!
Don't play dumb, it's cause you called me a stranger! :arf

Thanks, I think everything will be fine. ^^ Btw, I have plans for applying to the USA work & travel program. Gotta look up into it once the year starts.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: PACHANGA

Don't play dumb, it's cause you called me a stranger! :arf

Thanks, I think everything will be fine. ^^ Btw, I have plans for applying to the USA work & travel program. Gotta look up into it once the year starts.
It's an expression :cookiearf

Oh? I thought you were going to London or something?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

It's an expression :cookiearf
Yeah, right.

Oh? I thought you were going to London or something?
I still have those intentions for the Erasmus program, I also want to have my master's in England, we'll see.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: PACHANGA

Chill out, think about one thing at a time
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

Chill out, think about one thing at a time
Can't. xD I always think about many things at a time. These days I'm thinking of the beginning of the semester, finding a job, going to the sea, my future colleagues...

But it doesn't mean I'm not chilled!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: PACHANGA

Can't. xD I always think about many things at a time. These days I'm thinking of the beginning of the semester, finding a job, going to the sea, my future colleagues...

But it doesn't mean I'm not chilled!
I meant with school. You're talking about Erasmus, doing Masters in London...now it's about a Work program in the US.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

I meant with school. You're talking about Erasmus, doing Masters in London...now it's about a Work program in the US.
Oh yeah. Well that's just possibilities. For now, I'm thinking about the work and travel program, I decided I prefer to go to the US for my first try, if I like how it goes, I could go there again, or I could go somewhere in Europe the next time.

I used to talk more about Erasmus because I didn't know what else is there. xD And I'll still be looking into the possible programs. And for the master's, that one is still on my plans, but it doesn't come til I've had my bachelor's 4 years from now.
 
Last edited:

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

Congrats on getting into the Uni Adi!

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

OMG, thanks! That gif describes my feels when I got the news pretty well. xD
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

I can imagine. I'm so happy for you XD
 
Top