At a Place Called Ibisa

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

Thank youuu! ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

If it turns out bad - tell them this


---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Thank youuu! ^^
OFC - buuut lets do less typing and more skyping. :XD

I miss dat voice


this would be :kat but i can somehow make it :adi
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

That poor cat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: PACHANGA

:hug

Not muuuch, but I have an interview on Monday. ^^ I hope I get the job.
ooh gooooooooo foooor iiit! GOOD LUCK ADI :nod

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

this would be :kat but i can somehow make it :adi
:facepalm
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

I had my interview today. It went okay...-ish...? But it's for 8 hours and I can't really start, cause uni... But they said they'd also be taking part-timers til the end of the year, so... we'll see.

But I need all the moneeeey! :bored
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

Grats - Adi. Get dat money. :D
:hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

They called me for a second interview. I'll talk to them, maybe they'll take me somehow. xD

I need the money, cause of the US work & travel thing. If I start working part-time now, for let's say 4 hours, I'll need around 10 pays (that's 10 months) without spending a stotinka (cent) to get all the money I need. xD
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

They called me for a second interview. I'll talk to them, maybe they'll take me somehow. xD

I need the money, cause of the US work & travel thing. If I start working part-time now, for let's say 4 hours, I'll need around 10 pays (that's 10 months) without spending a stotinka (cent) to get all the money I need. xD
Nice - nice do you have dat Job now???
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

Nice - nice do you have dat Job now???
No, I'm waiting for them to maybe call me for a part-time position, but they told me they haven't made full plans for the part-time projects yet.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

No, I'm waiting for them to maybe call me for a part-time position, but they told me they haven't made full plans for the part-time projects yet.
Adi!! - *Whispers / uses low voice - your're supposed to telll me these stuff on dat Skype :3*

Our - fingers are crossed - lets get you mecha - employed. <3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

Well I haven't came accross you on dat Skype. xD

Thanks, Cha. I'm starting to feel like I'll never get "dat job". ;.;
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: PACHANGA

Well I haven't came accross you on dat Skype. xD

Thanks, Cha. I'm starting to feel like I'll never get "dat job". ;.;
Our time and crossings have been too far in between lately.
Dont give u[ yet!!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: PACHANGA

I will be sure not to give u[.

How are you lately, Cha?
 
Top