At a Place Called Ibisa

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But My Soul Remains

Here are the pics of the rabbit
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: But My Soul Remains

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: But My Soul Remains

A cat being a cat...


Whats up cat-ladie?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: But My Soul Remains

Awww, kitty! :wtf

Not much, but I got praised at work a couple of time so far, and it's only been two weeks. :please This is going to be my third.

I also saw Wolverine on Sunday.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: But My Soul Remains

That's nice. So that problem with the app is no more?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: But My Soul Remains

Nah, I still get it, but I kind of found a way around it. If I persist logging in through the app, it finally decides to let me in and the colors get crappy. xD But I can make so that it won't crash again. Like minimize windows, make the brush/eraser in Photoshop smaller, etc. And if everything goes wrong, I can use Remote Desktop.

But now work is piling up and yesterday I thought I had finished the work I got left from the day before, it took me around 2 hours of the work day. But then I realized that that was just a small portion of it. :bored

And it has piled up and I don't feel so good about myself... I don't get why they praised me then....

:oh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: But My Soul Remains

Oh shit...
Have you tried asking them whats the deal with all of that? I mean you cant be the only\first one to have this problem.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: But My Soul Remains

Yeah, I asked, and I wasn't the only one. My boss did whatever he could, he installed the Remote Desktop program and told me to use it when all else fails. And it's not that bad, just a teeny bit frustrating. Also, I reinstalled my OS and at least I'm not having crashes as frequently as before when using Photoshop.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Btw, dat avatar! :zomg I need to watch that movie again.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: But My Soul Remains

Thats good to hear, keep in touch with the other people having the problem, because if they get to fix it you can do so too.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Btw, dat avatar! :zomg I need to watch that movie again.
...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: But My Soul Remains

I have no regrets
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: But My Soul Remains

I just got praised for doing okay today... I guess it wasn't so bad as I thought. xD I keep getting praised, so all seems fine... I hope?

Until next pay day! :cookiearf
 
Top