- Joined
- Jan 30, 2010
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Got your very own manga in mind, yet struggle with creative writing skills?
Well, Cartoonking can help you put pen to paper, characters to life.
I however, am still amateurish on the drawing side.
So, I could on storyline.
If anyone likes me to help, then please let me in on some details, such as characters, genre, locations and twists & turns.
If you struggle with those, I'll do the research for you and see if it matches what you want. It also helps that I have a very active mind, considering I did some manga chapters and further more on the way.
Well, Cartoonking can help you put pen to paper, characters to life.
I however, am still amateurish on the drawing side.
So, I could on storyline.
If anyone likes me to help, then please let me in on some details, such as characters, genre, locations and twists & turns.
If you struggle with those, I'll do the research for you and see if it matches what you want. It also helps that I have a very active mind, considering I did some manga chapters and further more on the way.