- Joined
- Dec 8, 2011
- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 72
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm not sure if you can call this a foreshadowing or it is rather just a hint, but I've allways been thinking about the following "coincedence" since Caribou was introduced:
Bellamy: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2329-19/one-piece/chapter-222.html
Do Flamingo: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2631-17/one-piece/chapter-524.html (bottom right) or: http://www.mangareader.net/103-28714-8/one-piece/chapter-554.html (bottom left)
Caribou: http://www.mangareader.net/103-58051-8/one-piece/chapter-600.html
They are all sticking theit tongue out a lot (and look crazy as well). I know Oda cares a lot about such small details, so I think there's a good chance, that Caribou is one of Flamingo's subordinates.
This would lead me to a prediction:
Bellamy: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2329-19/one-piece/chapter-222.html
Do Flamingo: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2631-17/one-piece/chapter-524.html (bottom right) or: http://www.mangareader.net/103-28714-8/one-piece/chapter-554.html (bottom left)
Caribou: http://www.mangareader.net/103-58051-8/one-piece/chapter-600.html
They are all sticking theit tongue out a lot (and look crazy as well). I know Oda cares a lot about such small details, so I think there's a good chance, that Caribou is one of Flamingo's subordinates.
This would lead me to a prediction:
Caribou will tell Do Flamingo about what he overheard here:http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/650/3
Flamingo will show up later in Fishman Island to capture the princess. He might end up beating up Jimbei and killing Caribou for fun (cause he's too weak for the New World). Luffy will have to rescue the princess later, finally getting the chance to meet the last one of the 7S. whom he hasn't met so far.
Flamingo will show up later in Fishman Island to capture the princess. He might end up beating up Jimbei and killing Caribou for fun (cause he's too weak for the New World). Luffy will have to rescue the princess later, finally getting the chance to meet the last one of the 7S. whom he hasn't met so far.
