Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*But she blew you off for schoolwork :gwah*
*Yeah,actually important school work.*
*Furthermore,she interested,so she said she might not find some time.We'll see soon,though.*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*...your sisters?*

*Are you emo yet googz?*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*So what will she have to do to make you emo?*



*Don't ignore me Ancy :bored*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*huh?? don't you guys know that feminists call themselves sisters:gwah *


*oh boys...I can teach you so many things :3c*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*ya think?? :hurr*

*by the way..I really meant that....:oh*
*oh*
*wonders if we need to be sensitive around the feminsimal Ancy*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*So what will she have to do to make you emo?*



*Don't ignore me Ancy :bored*
When she breaks up with me.But for that to happen,we need to have a relationship first,which would make so happy happy that even if she were to break up,I would not go emo.It's basically impossiburu.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*huh??? I agree that you have the potential to surpass me in weirdness :oh*
*You told us you could teach us boys many things...wasn't that what you were being serious about? :oh*

*Oh, and thanks...though I'm not sure if it was much of a contest in the first place :hee*

When she breaks up with me.But for that to happen,we need to have a relationship first,which would make so happy happy that even if she were to break up,I would not go emo.It's basically impossiburu.
*Hmm...:sweat*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Don't ignore me Ancy :bored*
*was I ignoring you?? :blink*

*oh my....you're so sensitive :3c*

*:hurr*

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

*You told us you could teach us boys many things...wasn't that what you were being serious about? :oh*
*yeah...I was serious about it :3c*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*You answered :oh*

*Now you're just teasing to tease -_-;*

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

*yeah...I was serious about it :3c*
*...I guess weird isn't the right word for that then is it? :derp*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*You answered :oh*

*Now you're just teasing to tease -_-;*

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------



*...I guess weird isn't the right word for that then is it? :derp*
*:oh*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top