Feb 12, 2012 #1,361 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country ** *I forgot I could do that, Charlie. *
Feb 12, 2012 #1,362 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,759 Reaction score 26,070 Gender Male Country Adorien said: ** *I forgot I could do that, Charlie. * Click to expand... * You forgot about your powers *
Adorien said: ** *I forgot I could do that, Charlie. * Click to expand... * You forgot about your powers *
Feb 12, 2012 #1,363 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country *Bad x-woman D: *
Feb 12, 2012 #1,364 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country **
Feb 12, 2012 #1,365 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,759 Reaction score 26,070 Gender Male Country *lol* *Hello guys ~~~~*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,366 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country *Hello, professor Xavier *-*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,367 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country *Nana! * **
Feb 12, 2012 #1,368 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country *Don't hug brazilians! I mean... Rogue used to wear our colors o.o* (Ok, enough @.@ Adi! Hi!)
Feb 12, 2012 #1,369 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country ** *I don't get it. *
Feb 12, 2012 #1,370 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *hhhaaaaaaaallouzzz *
Feb 12, 2012 #1,371 Adorien Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 9, 2008 Messages 4,137 Reaction score 7,525 Age 34 Gender Female Country *Ancy! * *massive hugging*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,372 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,759 Reaction score 26,070 Gender Male Country *Hey Ancy ~~~*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,373 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country *It was 'don't hug people in green and yellow' T.T Hi Ancy!*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,374 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *a tornado of hugggs*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,375 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country *Sounds dangerous o.o I'm out U.U*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,376 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country *you're leaving me??...*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,377 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,759 Reaction score 26,070 Gender Male Country *lol - lala - * *I assume you're feeling better now with your voice too?*
Feb 12, 2012 #1,378 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country *I can't do it when you put it in those words D: * Edit: *Charlie Ç.Ç SO MEAN! (Yes, I'm better xD)* [C]Mean? How so? - Glad you're getting better. [/C] Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2012
*I can't do it when you put it in those words D: * Edit: *Charlie Ç.Ç SO MEAN! (Yes, I'm better xD)* [C]Mean? How so? - Glad you're getting better. [/C]
Feb 12, 2012 #1,379 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country awesomeness is awesome ---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ---------- Le demands EFOFORIA TOO Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
awesomeness is awesome ---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ---------- Le demands EFOFORIA TOO
Feb 12, 2012 #1,380 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,680 Gender Female Country *I read that as a chronicle written by a brazilian author o.o I can't believe he steals stories T.T*