Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
at first I thought


and then I said
I'm a badass assasin :derp

---------- Post added January 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was January 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

*may I see assasin Ancy??:derp*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
* Sure xD Lemme upload a print screen... But she's still a lowbie D: So her gear sucks xD *
(And it's actually Ancys and Adoryen, 'cause Ancy and Adorien were alrdy taken, sigh)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
* Sure xD Lemme upload a print screen... But she's still a lowbie D: So her gear sucks xD *
(And it's actually Ancys and Adoryen, 'cause Ancy and Adorien were alrdy taken, sigh)
*those bastards :yelling*

*I'm looking forward to seeing them :hurr*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Woooow..I loook so darn shhmexeey :faint*

*thanks Lala..I feel honored :3c*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*you're a very shmeeeexey warrior :3c*

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

*Lala do you have one??*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*How sexy am I gonna be? :cheez*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
* No D:
I tried Farfalla, Far, Farf, Lala, Lalla *faints* NOTHING Ç.Ç
My main char has a random name xD And she's NSFW xDDDD I use her to get favors =P

Ooooh Gary! I could totally make you as a dwarf! I was planning on testing dwarves classes anyway! *
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
* No D:
I tried Farfalla, Far, Farf, Lala, Lalla *faints* NOTHING Ç.Ç
My main char has a random name xD And she's NSFW xDDDD I use her to get favors =P

Ooooh Gary! I could totally make you as a dwarf! I was planning on testing dwarves classes anyway! *
*how smexey is ur random char?? :3c...can I haz see?*

*..and I LOL-ed so hard at testing dwarves thingy :lmao*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
* XD

Kay, lemme upload an img.

I love her bra: with cards covering her boobs xDDD *

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------


There^^ Last one is her in her priest outfit, lol
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Wooow. :3c...you're more than shhmeexey....you're :gar shmeexey **
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*love the eagle btw..looks so badass*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top