Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*I'll try to pop in sometime aftwwork if you are on.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:blai*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*just what are you guy intend to do?*
*crash party?*
*:derp*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Yuki let's crash it *
*Bugz GBH?* :blink

*Great Blue Hipster?*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*crash whose party?*
*:blink*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*damn my xm starts from tomorrow.. bit unnerved *
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Good luck Shaheer on the XM*
*Yuki - if there is an party lets crash it but I think it was the Skype one. :XD*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*you got a Skype party?*
*I've never been online on Skype that much, so pardon my ignorance.*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*You should join the party - you're welcomed to anytime Yuki.*

*Time for more awkward moments.*

*Suppose your mother had a son -- who was your father? :arf*

*+ARF+*
*ZARF*
*MARF*

*FARF :XD*
*U SAW WHAT I DID THERE?*

*BARF*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*I don't know.. :worrybunny*
*I've always been a loner and dislike party.*
*Well, more specifically, I hate crowds and party often means crowds.*
*So unless the party is a small one, no thanks, I'll pass.*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Ugh,parties.I like homeparties,but going to a disco or stuff sucks.*
*I also prefer a small number of persons at a party.*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*I don't know.. :worrybunny*
*I've always been a loner and dislike party.*
*Well, more specifically, I hate crowds and party often means crowds.*
*So unless the party is a small one, no thanks, I'll pass.*
*It's a small party and the invitation is always open ~~~~~*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*It's a small party and the invitation is always open ~~~~~*
*is it a garden party? I love garden party."

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

*anti-social yuki?*
*"I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research." - Sherlock-*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Yeah, but he also :barf'd afterwards :edu*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Yuki - get in, come and join*
*Farf - only thought of you once - (Farf) although Marf could almost be one too. :p*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top