*Charlie, your new set!
The avvie is so cute and the sig is awesome!
*
The avvie is so cute and the sig is awesome!
*
The avvie is so cute and the sig is awesome!
**Charlie stripped me with voodoo magic*
**lets stay naked together forever Charlie, lets go to candy mountain in our birthday suits charlie*
......leave the unicorn alone.....although the idea of a naked Unidrigo sounds funny
***......leave the unicorn alone.....although the idea of a naked Unidrigo sounds funny
*
*
....I see you agree with me...Unidrigo is rather unique
*
*
**......leave the unicorn alone.....although the idea of a naked Unidrigo sounds funny
*
*Adi.......I see you agree with me...Unidrigo is rather unique
*
*Etto ------ Uni- Nani?***
*Of course I agree with you. Our Unidrigo is very special.*
**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
..don't lettem gooo
*
Wait for me!
*
***@ Otaku why don't u go swim with the dolphins??? let your animal instinct take over and become Fliptaku*
*
**Adi don't make me LOL at the office...dammit
*
*
*
.*
*