Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
* supposed to be around 90 today.*
* wishes he could wait for the newbless raw*
*2 + hours and counting *
* back to work. *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:XD*
*Charlie, I thought I'd never say this, but...*
*Come back from Candy Mountain! :arf*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Last time I posted here was 3 months ago."
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*last time I posted here was exactly 10 days ago :oh*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Last time I posted here I was having a crisis *
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Since the last time I posted here I got a nice phizat [ay check but too bad I cant cash it today cuz all the banks were closed. :wall.*

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

*Darn it - I've ran out of the internet I need something to watch.......*

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

* dafaq something crawls on my leg, next something crawls on the right side of my body. In both cases I see not the what that did the crawling. *
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Meant I was already caught up on the shows I was watching / interested in.*
 
Last edited:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*hypnotize yourself nd plant the info that you havent finished em then start again :3c
or start sth new
*
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Euuuuuuuuuphoooooriaaaaa* *:woo*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Euphoria. That song, I assume.*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*oh, Eurovision or something. Whatevs*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Argh hates why fi shtick - it might be over heating cuz it keeps turn'n off occasionally.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top