Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*price worth paying. :noworry*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*How are the German girls? :hurr*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*So,so:ohGermany has no style at all,i have to go to Spain or Italy,they've got some nice fashion there,which mmeans that they are hot and have style=perfect:hurr.*

*I have to admit though,German girls with polish roots are always hot,somehow...*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Spain women are really beautiful :hurr* I just love women with accents different then mine :XD*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*The women in Spain can also be quite ugly,with monobrows and all that,but there are also a lot of hot ones,with two brows:XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I sure missed a lot in this thread. :amuse* *It makes me wanna go back to Barcelona right now!* *;)*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*hopes to visit Spain some day* *love your new sig J. :)* *Hola everybody *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Hi Destiny, I finished Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi yesterday*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Hi AI, how are you?* *What did you think of the anime? And of Shiro?* *Are you watching Bakemonogatari? Cool Bake avy and sig *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Doing good, how about yourself?* *I enjoyed it, I'll write more about it in the thread. :amuse*

*I watched it a month or two ago; just decided to change it up a bit* *Have you started watching anything new?*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Glad to hear you're doing well. ^_^* *I'm okay, thanks for asking* * :) to hear you enjoyed it and looking forward to your post* *Ahh. Well, great choice for your new avy & sig :thumbs then* *No, I haven’t. But I’m considering start watching Air Gear*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*I always wanted to read it but never got to it. :sweat* *If you like the anime let me know.*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Okay, I will. :) Although I have no clue when I’ll start watching it:worrybunny* *And you? Have you started watching anything new?*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*after Ookami I haven't started anything.* *I need to find something*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Darn the s34%#$WE weather!*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*I'm guessing you have bad weather over there? :p*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*is trying to find a song but doesn't remember the name of the song or the lyrics...* *I hope the weather gets better soon, Charlie.* *Bye-Bye see you later guys*
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Hi and bye Des-chan!* *Arigatou, I like my sig very much as well. hehe*

*So how's everyone today?*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*:XD ... it is monday man :XD... ops Tuesday :XD so it is doing normal *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top