Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Ed do you like Christmas?*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*Well it is awesome man :XD ... it is also summer so it is really good all in all ... hmmm something tells me you have a different idea :XD !*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*It was more exciting when you were a kid imo. lol* *I almost forgot that you guys in Brazil have christmas in the summer season, right?*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* yep :XD and we had like a month of vacation before Christmas :XD sooo it is always win all the time :XD *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*@ Ed - that's what I call a double win lol* *Hey Des-chan! Weekend was cool nothing special lol. How was your weekend?*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Hi J. ^_^ Glad to hear your weekend was cool. Mine was okay, Saturday was busy but Sunday was fun. :)* *is a bit cold*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* Hey Destiny :XD ... so ... ... have you people ever tried Pastel ? *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Oh you mean, one of the national dishes of Brazil...:eyeroll hey Ed...:p*

*Nope, I haven't.*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Hi ^_^...may I call you Ed?* *And yes, I have. :) (if pastel is what I think you mean)**After reading J's post, no I haven't*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*You can even call Ed = Suspect34 and he wouldn't mind at all. hahahahaha :XD Jk'ing*

*Des-chan, please ask Ed how he got his username? :D*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
*There's even people who dare to call Ed by pedo :XD so I guess calling him Ed is ok*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Hi BBB Banana :)* *Okay J-kun. Mmm...how did you get your username, Asusp3v4x?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*That ain't cool. You guys labelled Eduardo that a while back, it was a bit amusing initially but I request that you do not use it again. :tem* *Unless...Ed is actually cool with it......:ninja*

*BBB, your sleeping pattern is messed up right?*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
*Yeah my sleeping pattern is al messed up, and so is yours :p *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Exacta! So we win! :hi5*

*Dammit. Ed went offline again. Let me poke him on msn*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Hi BBB Banana :)* *Okay J-kun. Mmm...how did you get your username, Asusp3v4x?*
*I will tell you that I know this answer but I wont reveal it because this is not the correct thread for this game.* :tem
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Can I guess? ^^* *Can you give me some hints?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Noooooooooo don't. I want Ed to reply to the question.*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*Okay J. Then I guess he will answer my question tomorrow. ^_^* *Good night guys! Sweet dreams and I hope you all have an awesome day tomorrow.*Bye-bye~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top