Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*hey was up WaxBanner, nah im not in trouble hehehe* *had quite a journey here on FF when u werent here WaxBanner, some interesting developments lol*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Hello is anybody out there ^_^*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*........lolz It's Ed!! :amuse .......*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Hello Shinobi ^_^ ... so today is the day :XD... what is your msn hehhehe*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*...........lolz!! what's with this (today is the day?!!) :D .........*

I finally fixed it like a month ago, took me long enough lolz!! :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*is anyone still here?* *WaxBanner?? you always come online when im not*
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*didn't even know I was subscribed to this thread... how come I've never noticed that before?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol well now you do*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Sorry Shinobi ^^ hahah I mean I wanted to have your msn ^_^ so i could talk to you outside FF... now time to add the other guys :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I'm so shattered right now!* *I think I'm going to have a shower and go to sleep* *Take care everyone! Bye*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*LOL Jin... okay man good night ^_^*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol I'm back LOOOL I couldn't leave Ed by himself online haha*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*LOL hello Jin... so how was the day ???*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol it was really good* *it was a feel good day lol if you want to call it that* *I hope your day went well as well lol*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*2 days no post... blame on my internet provider and my friends :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I love this thread, but sadly not many post here* *I know how you feel Ed lol* *WaxBanned FF needs you!!!!!*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Hhahahaha well well shame that I need to study T_T... and I am not gonna post a lot again today ^_^ friends are coming by*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol have a good time WaxBanner!*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Hello Jin ^_^ looks like is only you and me in this thread...*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*yep and we're never online anymore at the same time which is ashame!* *hope your doing well and studies are going err good as well lol*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top