- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*I never saw the rainforest ^^' but believe me... it is as big as your imagination can conceive ^^ hahaha... see the Amazon is 1500 Km from here... so it is tough to get there... *
*Oh let me see...
the Europeans can go any place in Europe without have to tell half the world that they are doing it
... ahahha I call that a awesome advantage... if I do this here i go to jail
... or most likely will be face face to Guerrillas... =.=' so it depends where you cross the border you know *
*
*
*I never saw the rainforest ^^' but believe me... it is as big as your imagination can conceive ^^ hahaha... see the Amazon is 1500 Km from here... so it is tough to get there... *
*Oh let me see...
the Europeans can go any place in Europe without have to tell half the world that they are doing it
... ahahha I call that a awesome advantage... if I do this here i go to jail
... or most likely will be face face to Guerrillas... =.=' so it depends where you cross the border you know **
*
or NFS Prostreet in a bit*
*

*
.....................................
..............................
[/move]*
Banned all of you for wasting this awkward silence thread on similies, this is a sacred place for meditation and reflection
*
bad Squirtle squirt
*
*