Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I use to have cereal every morning when I was a bit younger :XD...school days hahaha :XD* *I don't really have it much these days..*
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*My friend is going to move... looks like it will take a while for me to talk with her again...=* ...lonely feeling :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Hey Ed! :hi5 hows it going???* *aww your friend is moving home?? :blink*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*who is it,Asus?i think i might know him...*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*isn't it more like 'her'?*
*hugs Asus for being lonely (>^^)>*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Jin might change his username very very soon :amuse* *:nuts*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*wonders what Jin's new user name would be...*
*Which reminds me... Jin, weren't you supposed to think of a nick to call me by? :p*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*:jawdrop oh crap LOOOL :XD I forgot about that :sweat* *Don't worry Hound I will very very soon! :thumbs* *hopefully I'll get your awesome nickie by tomorrow...I mean today LOL but in the evening :thumbs*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Isn't it 'tomorrow' for you and 'today' for me? I'm getting confused... xD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*well for me its today 14th Jan 2010 :Gaipose* *:XD*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Well, here it's 14th January... 2013!!! xD*
*What's the time there, Jin?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*00:33am* *:Gaipose* *so any ideas/plans for your 18th birthday bash???*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Well, I'll be somewhere with my best friends. It's going to be like the other days we spend with each other , only... they're gonna be giving me presents. :p And I'm gonna meet up with some other friends. I'll be celebrating with my class like usual. With chocolates. :amuse They also might give me something... But I don't think so, we're not so close. And of course, I'm going to be celebrating with my family too. :amuse*

*And, believe it or not... no alcohol included on my menu. :p*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*When is your birthday so I know when to get you a gift? :smile-big*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Awwwwe, that's so sweeeet. :amuse I wish you could really do that. It's on the 2nd of February (it's listed on the birthday thread).*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*yay! It's coming up pretty soon. I'll make sure to wish you a super happy birthday in the birthday discussion thread.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Thank youuuu!*
*hugs Aftew_Image*
*I think I'll really have a happy birthday this year. :amuse*
*Well, good night from me and see you (all of you xD) soon!*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*goodnight Hound! :bye*
*have sweet dreams*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Sweet Dreams :music :music* *Beyonce :hearts :hearts*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Jin is speaking all those 'his' language again, the force is weak in this one :D*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top