Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*it's raining... and dark... =.=*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* I am getting my Ps3 back =.= ... I think this time everything will be fine I hope *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*:err Ps3???....importation regulations...laws..brazil....ps2??? :ninja* *:XD* *good luck Ed! :thumbs*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*hahahha well well... it can be fixed... they just have to change the reader... :thumbs *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*oh cool, well that should be easy*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* it should be I suppose :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*so any luck on finding the reasons for you being blocked by so many msn users :XD*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*well I think I was blocked by 1 or 2 tops :XD hahahaha... well people usually have no reason to block ... but if they do... they usually don't want to discuss ^_^*

*usually I win in that department :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*so its all good no matter how it ends :amuse*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* well surely hope so :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol* *I've started reading Liar Game* *:thumbs*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* Austin must be super happy :XD because of that *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*lol maybe* *its an interesting manga, thats for sure :amuse*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* well that is nice I will read it for sure :thumbs *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*yeah you should check it out Ed!* *btw, what manga's have you read and are reading currently?? lol I never asked :XD*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* you never asked because the answer is just Naruto :XD, I have the power to somehow forget to finish the mangas :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*LOOOL* *Ed you should start reading One Piece :thumbs* *or watch the anime :cool:* *Naruto is alright* *why don't you try a new manga everytime you get blocked on msn :XD* *you would catch up in no time hahaha*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* hahaha I don't get that much blocked I suppose :XD ... I just need to :XD stop being lazy *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*you said it! lol* *Ed, whos your favourite naruto character?? :blink*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

* I think Sasuke... because he is the most weird and problematic character there is :XD *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top