Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* well you should just try :XD... to ... dunno :XD ... go back and say hi to people :XD .... right *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*have no trust in a clown whose name is buggy.....:nono am sure he is planning sth sinister :kukuku :jk*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Calling and talking to them on the phone or texting is much better. Skyping is cool and messenger too but I prefer the traditional methods (which now includes texting :XD) of communication especially when it comes to my nakama. :noworry*

*I'll hopefully get another pS3 soon. I hate the slim version, I prefer the original, bulky PS3. ><*

@ shaheer - I have no plans of that kind atm.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* I just prefer to be... to be happy with the girls :XD ... that is all :XD... ^^ *

* you know just say heyyy how you doing all okay ... ^^ like .. a friend ... o_O a friend *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*i want a PS3 :scry*
*send me one for free BUGGY :jk*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*First and foremost...drop the games and go outside...:XD*

*@ shaheer - I don't even have one anymore.*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* I had ... 3 Ps3 ... they broke hahahha all of them ... now I have a SLIM 120 GB 8D... *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
* last expo rocked .... love the new set of games that are to make debut *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* guess I am getting old ... most new games just suck at my eyes... so what have seen that is good ? *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
well twisted metal Halo reach Bulletstorm and more
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* oh Halo Reach ... that will be great ^^... never gonna play it though ... no 360 for me... ... bulletstorm ??? *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
* Halo reach rocked ... hope this is the last of Halo though dun like Milking ..bullet storm is a new game its more like Gears of war with a lot new things and better game play and innovating action *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* I will check it then :XD ... well I wanted Halo to go tactical :XD ... but it will never happen *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Me pokes Ed* *Ed....zzzZZZ...Ed?...zzZZ....Ed!...WAKE Up! :yelling*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
***** Ginnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! come backkkkk!!*****
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*shinobi I'm back! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? :yelling Banned!*

*Great gif, G3. :amuse*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*JIN!!! whatcha been up to lately?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*S'up!? :cool:* *Nm tbh. Work was a drag today, I barely got any sleep last night and to make my day worse....OP CH. 594 isn't out yet!!!!???? wtf! T_T*

*How about you? How's life in Cali?*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Can't complain. :D I'm really excited over the new bleach spoilers.* *you should check them out if you haven't already! :spaz*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top