Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I know :spaz* *I would like to say one thing right now: F*ck Vista!!!* *Hope my next girlfriend buys me a Mac for my bday*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*LOL at that man :XD, I don't like Vista as well... but that is what I got :s *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Yea i know, im broke so its better then windows 95*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*XP was a good choice... stable and runnable :XD but you always have 98*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*XP was good, but my old comp with XP is dead lol* *I might upgrade to 7 dont know yet*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I think I might check Ubuntu ... gonna see what can I do with that ^_^... like comedy ?*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*..........Sakura pissed me off..........*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I f*cking hate Sakura* *Hopefully she*ll die a gruesome death in this ninja war*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*Oh no! spoilers o_o*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*JinbeiDMaster seems to stay a little longer with us on the FF.. time to make up a brand new nickname for him :wtf*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*looool* *I wonder what it could be....*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*............Art?!!.........*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I actually know too less bout em to think of a nickname already* :o

*why "art" Midnight Òó*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*come on now* *art as a nickname wtf* *I already have been knighted with one - Jin loool* *Master of the Jin...*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I'm gonna call u Genie (in a bottle baby) :D*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*...........Art was the first thing to jump to my mind coz he's studying history of Art M lolz :p hhmmm but Genie is also cool!! :D.........*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I didnt know that... :oh*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*I'm gonna call u Genie (in a bottle baby) :D*
lol ;) Jinbei cant fit in a bottle! I can be a Genie tho lol.

*...........Art was the first thing to jump to my mind coz he's studying history of Art M lolz :p hhmmm but Genie is also cool!! :D.........*
lol, fair enough but Art as a nickname is :bored. Genie is ok i guess :cool:

*I didnt know that... :oh*
*Well now u do! lol :p*

*Keep the nicknames coming tho, this is interesting lol*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*or we'll call you "Bottle" :cool:* *youre tipsaaay and so ya know :p*
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)

*.......... :rofl .......*

* I like Genie :D *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top