- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*Hey people what is up ^^ ?*
*Hey people what is up ^^ ?*
*dammit she left b4 me*
*she was smiling and giving very niiice looks as well*
*i was too busy with my running and watching beyonce'd booty on the tv loool* 
*
*
... but most of the time they look okay ^_^*
... I hope you can move to step one and actusally talk with her*
hope she is not a guy
*
looool we did kinda talk a hey and a hi* *i dont go that way WaxBanner
* 
... I won't use any names of references of any kind... but let's just say I talked to this girl for 3 months and ... today my friend told me... that she was a guy T_T... I was in love with a guy...*
*


*



*
*
just a little curious ;d*