Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*^^*

*how many hours left?*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*my first lecture starts at 10 :bored* *I'm driving to uni so thats good :)* *I can listen to music on the way while cruising yay!* *problem is though, recently my central locking has been playing around and sometimes my car will refuse to lock :XD* *It always happens at the worst possible time as well :darn*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I won't Googz-kun :smile-big*




*:Gaipose*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*:D*
*I have to go now,my brother wants to use the lap a bit*
*see ya later*











*I'm not going to sleep if you think that:p*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* is anybody out there oO ??? is so dark in here :oh *
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* Hey Hello Jin ^^ hehehe long time no see... how you have been ? *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*it has been quite a while lol* *I'm doing well thanks* *how about yourself??* *staying out of trouble :ninja*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* well sure :XD ^_^ I will do some fixing now :XD in my couch :XD ahahaha it is really terrible ^_^ ... well well ... what are you doing ? *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*lol what happened to your couch??* *and what the hell were you doing on the couch??? lol :XD* *I'm checking my emails, listening to music and coming up with some ideas for me and Farfalla's sig submission..* *how about you?*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Only a black ninja can kill another black ninja!!! xD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *:glomp*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Thaaaaaank, Jin! :amuse*
*had a great time today*
*"today" ends in 8 minutes... xD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*lol thats great news* *8 mins for you :p*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Yeah, and it's four minutes now. xD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*soooooo how was it????* *:tem* *what did you get and more importantly what did you drink :XD*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Haha, I didn't drink anything. I just tasted some wine and some rum in cola. xD*
*doesn't drink*
*I got some awesome presents. ^^ Bragging time, hehe... xD I got a Sum 41 T-shirt, size - XL (should've been M, but... xD), two Green Day albums (Nimrod and 21st Century Breakdown), two rings... and that's only from my friends... xD They really overdid it. But that's because they love me so muuch. Ah, I feel loved. :amuse*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top