Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I can't see the pic, Googz!*


*edit: o0o0o0oh trick 60 was a classic. :smile-big* *I once had that as my sig.* *Good pick Googz!*


*nosebleed*
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Jin, thanks. :amuse I'm being treated well, he's a really nice guy. Today is four weeks since we got together. :amuse I'm really happy.*
*Good luck with uni! And btw, I'm having Easter break from tomorrow.*

*Googz, I'm happy you're doing well. ^^*

*And what's with that picture, I can't see it.*
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Hey Hound! :hug* *It's good to see you online again!* *btw this was the pic Googz and me were going on about.*

*Hey Googz, this page was awesome too, it's from the same chapter. :nosebleed :nosebleed*


*drooooooools* *Googz, have you started reading AG yet?*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*a good spread! 8D*

*i will start it on friday i think*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*whats with this sigg*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*:ninja* *fee fie foe fum* *:shifty*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*cough*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Googlez!* *you are traveling ... I wonder where. :ninja*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*G3!!!!!! :nuts* *Your back!* *Good to see ya around here again dude! :hi5* *I hope everything is going well for ya!* *:)*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@AI
*a samurai-ninja is not allowed to reveal a secret like this:ninja*
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*it's been that long? gees...*
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*lo there*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*S'up*

*I want to try some mizu mizu meat.* *It's not fair. :crying*


*dammit where are my confirmed OP spoilers! :crying :crying :crying*
 
Last edited:

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
*hmmm.. what to do, day seems really boring*
*i'm getting hungry*
*better sleep*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Barcelona here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *Once again! xD* *:woo*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top