Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I've been wanting to read that manga for a while lol. I have too many titles to catch up with. It's even harder now that OM is gone. I'll read the manga before giving the anime version a try. :tem*

*Sugoii Des-chan. You've really livened up the place (MH) with your awesome thread ideas. :thumbs*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*I've been wanting to read that manga for a while lol. I have too many titles to catch up with. It's even harder now that OM is gone. I'll read the manga before giving the anime version a try. :tem*
*Hi Jin-kun. The manga is awesome!! It captivates you right from the very beginning. ;) And there isn’t an anime version of Team Medical Dragon, I’m watching the J-drama and it is great!! :cool: I really recommend watching it. *

*Sugoii Des-chan. You've really livened up the place (MH) with your awesome thread ideas. :thumbs*
Arigato, Jin-kun! And you also live up MH with your fantastic posts and your fun and friendly attitude.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Oh I see. I thought you meant an anime version of it.* *You really like J-Drama, don't you?* *Do you like watching Japanese films as well?*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*O_O today is GREY :tackle RUN !!!! *
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*You really like J-Drama, don't you?* *Do you like watching Japanese films as well?*
*Yes, I do like Asian dramas. :)* *I have just watched a couple J-movies but the ones I watched I did enjoy watching them ^_^.* *is going to watch Initial D very soon*:cool:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I've watched Initial D. I've even got the dvd! xD* *It's a good movie, nothing really special actually happens in the movie IMO but it does follow the manga really well. If you read the manga, you'll enjoy the film more tbh.* *:)*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* Damn ... I ... wasted my time trying to beat world F1 records in Playstation 1 :XD ... nooooow... i guess I will just get Ps3's... F1 2010 o_O *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*You've gone back to playing PS1, what happened to your PS3!? Did you loose really badly in a game (like MW2) and trashed the whole console about in your room!? :XD Ed went SSJ on his PS3!? That's why you went back to the PS1! I joke. :p*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* I BAN you because Ps1 is still awesome :XD... and my Ps3 have no racing games... sooooo I wanted to race a F1 ^^... but I have been playing Ps3 too ... brother in arms is always a good choice for my day :XD *
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
* is invading this thread now..Intial D film is awesome....love it*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ hyst *Welcome! Yea, I haven't watched the film in a while though.*


@ Ed *Dude, I've played F1 on PS3, it's awesome. *_*

*There's nothing wrong with PS1, I was just messing around. Ahhh PS1 good times...good times. :XD*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*Banned for trying to hide your hate :noworry for shitty consoles ... I KNOW what you thinking O_O ... :XD

yeahhhhh must be man ... I think I might buy the next F1 game looks soooo damn awesome ... *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
*oi it aint ban thread :rtfm*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* banned because he deserved it :XD !!!! *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
* c'on now he is such a poor soul :D*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* well ... well so why is the energy having problems ? *
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
* well low electricity is a typical problem in BD....but recently it got worse...Y well its politics...*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* Is Bangladesh Energy coming from Abroad ^^ ? *
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
* Where is everyone...*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top