Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* ... soooo ... I have never seen someone doing a blumpkin :XD what about you people ?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
*Is not in the habit of watching other people have a shit xD*
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
*:lmao*
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Urban Dictionary = Awesomness*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* now ... people will think we have problems :XD *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Banned. Wtf is going on in here!? :err* *Ed you make me sick. :notrust* *21 and you still have toiletry problems...*

*Anyway................................*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*says to all the peole in the FF board* *wonders what Jin and Asusp3v4x were talking about...*
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Hey D! How have you been lately?*


*Googz! :modsmack*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Yo Destiny,how are doing?*

*Yo Bug:modsmack*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*It's actually...how're you doin? :cool: not "how are doing?" :D*

*Yooo Googly eyes.....:modsmack*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*:XDI guess i need to sleep some more...*

*I just noticed that you have no sig...why's that?Ó_o*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*:XD*

*shrugs* *dunno...I'll probably put that jinbei sig up again* *I had this cool looking animated buggy gif that I wanted to use as my avatar but even after downsizing it and reducing the quality; it still exceeds the kb limit. :(*

*It doesn't matter anymore...I guess*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*I hate that you can't really use proper gifs here...I could use stuff like this:
*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*True...I bet G3 will read this and start spamming this thread with a ton of gif clips lol.*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*I win because i guess that's true.I bet he will start with a K-On! gif(though i would not mind:hurr)*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*I'm fine^^Glad you are doing well,too:)*
*And i know what you mean,Destiny.It's terrible.The worst is that you search the video,find it and you are happy,only to find out that it got deleted.:oh*
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*I'm fine^^Glad you are doing well,too:)*
Glad to know you’re fine as well. :)
*And i know what you mean,Destiny.It's terrible.The worst is that you search the video,find it and you are happy,only to find out that it got deleted.:oh*
*Exactly. Destiny once she found the video: Destiny after she realized it got deleted. * *Well, at least youtube hasn’t deleted the video of the song I’m currently listenting to :)...yet... *
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*I'm well.* *i know! That sucks but you can always find another clip on the tube...only difference is the quality I guess.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top