Aug 12, 2010 #1,961 Asusp3v4x Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 3,322 Reaction score 889 Age 37 Gender Male Country * shaking *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,962 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country *listening to Daft Punk's Digital Love :3*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,963 Iceiphoenix Hunter x Queen英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 2,353 Reaction score 2,443 Gender Female Country *I'm still sick *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,964 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country *aawww, I hope you get better IcyHott. * **
Aug 12, 2010 #1,965 Iceiphoenix Hunter x Queen英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 2,353 Reaction score 2,443 Gender Female Country *Ahh, so you've seen my new nickname * *Thanks, I hope I do too *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,966 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country *You don't like the new nick name!? It's a pretty cool one imo. *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,967 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country *IcyHott*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,968 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country *G3nny! *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,969 Iceiphoenix Hunter x Queen英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 2,353 Reaction score 2,443 Gender Female Country *AI!!!!* *You know, ai means love in both Jap and Chinese* **
Aug 12, 2010 #1,970 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country * *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,971 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country *Really? ... So everyone that says ai loves me. *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,972 destiny4ever MH's Most Friendly MemberMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 5,568 Reaction score 6,349 Gender Female Country *Hello everyone. How are you? I hope you're doing well. ^_^* *Would you mind helping me with something, please?* *I need a question for the new Minority Rule game but I can't think of a cool question atm*
*Hello everyone. How are you? I hope you're doing well. ^_^* *Would you mind helping me with something, please?* *I need a question for the new Minority Rule game but I can't think of a cool question atm*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,973 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country *Hey D, what's up!? Please do explain...*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,974 destiny4ever MH's Most Friendly MemberMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 5,568 Reaction score 6,349 Gender Female Country *Hi J. I did. I edited my post and I explained it ^_^*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,975 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country *Me gots one. * *I'll PM you.*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,976 destiny4ever MH's Most Friendly MemberMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 5,568 Reaction score 6,349 Gender Female Country *Thanks J-kun*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,977 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country *hi Des. How are you?*
Aug 12, 2010 #1,978 destiny4ever MH's Most Friendly MemberMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 5,568 Reaction score 6,349 Gender Female Country *Hola AI, como estas? I'm okay, just a bit tired. Thank you for asking. *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,979 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country *Estoy bien, gracias. * *I've noticed you have created a lot of threads. You're very creative when it comes to new ideas. *
*Estoy bien, gracias. * *I've noticed you have created a lot of threads. You're very creative when it comes to new ideas. *
Aug 12, 2010 #1,980 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country *Des-chan is an awesome mangahelper. *