Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*I've been trying to figure out when to drop a your momma's so fat joke in this thread but so far I have not had the opportunity.*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*There was a lot of awkwardness while I was away.*
Edit: *Wrong spelling is wrong.*
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,138
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*uuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaa...breathh...slowly..that's it*

*whispers to Charles: become the pack leader...become the pack leader*

[C]Got 2 :love South Park[/C]

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

*just noticed something: "Eat My Shorts!":arf*

*...........and I thought I'm the weird one<_> ..................*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*you know what is funny???.........people(the ones who know me) don't say that I'm weird...they say that I'm different:smugbunny*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*"weird"......so that's what they're call it these days :derp*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria


haaaaa hii yaaaaa

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

*imagines Charles dancing to the kung fu fighting song :carlton*



*:3c*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Ancy, you have an interesting imagination.*
*:teehee*
*You know, I think that suits Charlie too. :rofl*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top